Apply to Teach with Driftless Folk School!
Now accepting applications!
Classes may be held April 1st, 2018 thru November 30th, 2018
Read the details below and...
(FULL DETAILS CAN BE FOUND IN THE INSTRUCTOR AGREEMENT.)
- DFS offers hands-on, experiential classes in homesteading, culinary arts, farming, gardening, wilderness skills, alternative energy, natural building, and self-reliance.
- Classes may be half-day, full-day or multi-day.
- Full-day classes: 9am-4:30pm
- Half-day classes: 9am-12:30pm or 1pm-4:30pm
- For full-day classes, instructors receive $30/student + $8/meal if you choose to provide lunch for students.
- For half-day classes, instructors receive $20/student. Half-day classes do not include lunch.
- Instructors set supply fees. Students will pay DFS and DFS will pay instructor in full.
- The DFS Programming Committee will make final decisions regarding classes for the term. We will be in touch with you with regard to your class.
- The form must be completed by January 31st, 2018. Preference for class dates will be given to those received first.
The offering of your unique skills to the Driftless Folk School is the foundation on which the school began and continues to evolve. Thank you!
Please contact the DFS Registrar with any questions by email or phone.
firstname.lastname@example.org or (608)-620-3234